The Wayne County Dispute Resolution Center (aka Wayne Mediation Center) is offering a State Court Administrative Office approved 40-hour Domestic Relations Mediation Training as well as the required 8-hour Domestic Violence Screening Training for one price.
Antoinette Raheem, Esq. and Earlene Baggett-Hayes, Esq. will conduct the training.
WHERE: 19855 West Outer Drive, Suite 206 East, Deaborn, MI 48124
- Tuesday, November 7th from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, November 9th from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 10th from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 14th from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, November 16th from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 17th from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
COST: $50 discount for early registration
- $1095 General Public Rate if registered by OCTOBER 23rd
- $1,145 after OCTOBER 23rd
- $595 Volunteer Rate if registered by OCTOBER 23rd
- $645 after OCTOBER 23rd
SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER EARLY!
Snacks and beverages will be provided.
*Volunteer rate requires that you complete 40 volunteer hours before receiving a training certificate.
- REQUIRES an in person meeting.
- Please contact Bernard Dempsey at (313) 561-3500 ext. 311.