Registration is open!
The Wayne Mediation Center is offering a State Court Administrative Office Approved 40-hour General Civil Training.
- Monday, May 15th from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 16th from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 17th from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Thursday, May 18th from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Friday, May 19th from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Monday, May 22nd from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 23rd from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 24th from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Thursday, May 25th from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
- Friday, May 26th from 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm
Where: University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 651 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48226
State Court Rules Require Attendance for ALL 40 hours.
- $895 General Public
- $495 Volunteer Rate ( Volunteer rate requires 40 hours of donated mediation services to WMC before certificate is awarded.)
- $395 Senior Rate ( age 60+)
Description: This State Court Administrative Office (SCAO) approved training utilizes a combination of interactive exercises, lectures and role plays. The instructor teaches effective communication techniques, explains “facilitative” mediation and guides the participants through the mediation process – experientially – from beginning to end.
Space is limited, so act soon
- Click here to register online or download the paper application by clicking here and submit it to Bernard Dempsey via fax (313) 561-3600 or email, email@example.com.
For further information please contact Bernard Dempsey at (313) 561-3500 ext. 311.