Registration requires an in person meeting. Please contact us at 313-561-3500 for more information.
The Wayne County Dispute Resolution Center (aka Wayne Mediation Center) is offering a State Court Administrative Office Approved 40-hour General Civil Training.
- Wednesday, April 4th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 6th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 11th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 13th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 18th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 20th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 25th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 27th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Monday, April 30th from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 2nd from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Where: 19855 West Outer Drive, Suite 206 East, Dearborn, MI 48124
State Court Rules Require Attendance for ALL 40 hours.
- $995 General Public
- $495 Volunteer Rate ( Volunteer rate requires 40 hours of donated mediation services to WMC BEFORE certificate is awarded.)
- $495 Senior Rate ( age 60+)
Description: This State Court Administrative Office (SCAO) approved training utilizes a combination of interactive exercises, lectures and role plays. The instructor explains “facilitative mediation” and how it fits into the spectrum of alternative dispute resolution methods and then guides the participants through the mediation process – experientially – from beginning to end.
- Fulfills the training requirement under MCR 2.411 for Court Roster qualification.
Snacks and beverages will be provided. Participants will be provided a 45 minute break to enjoy lunch on their own.
Space is limited, so act soon
- REQUIRES an in person meeting.
- Contact Bernard Dempsey (313) 561-3500 ext 311 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.